Friday, March 23, 2007

Tough Writing

One of the most difficult things to do in life is to write.

Some people say they need inspiration or that they are not gifted, they do not have time and such. I have had the chance and maybe the "gift" to do it, or at least that is what I thought.

I have started a new adventure here, trying to keep track of my everyday life, saying what I did, what I thought, what I want...

It has not been that easy , I might say, but I am back to writing, -or to typing in this case- and I am sure I will not say what you like... not what you need to know... not what is true...

This is a way to share with you who I am and how I am, you could either take it or leave it.

This is not the real life, not the real world, not the truth, but it is a chance to be on my shoes and DEFINITELY see...

The World Trough My Eyes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahhh jaja xD io no se escribir porque luego digo sandeces que no terminan gustandome ademas de que necesito ampliar mas mi vocabularioo.. but you were gifted y sigue escribiendoo jaja xD que aqui seguire leiendoo jaja xD
muakssss
szia
JosH

Inger M. said...

is "through", not trough...:P

Well......Erhm....I liked what you've written.....and.....end.
I can't tell if i'll be seriously able to see the world through your eyes....some people just can't get it, or can't understand just by words.....some people are terribly stupid.

But anyway....i understood it......i liked it. And don't know what else to say...so just "greetings".......