Thursday, May 3, 2007

Remember the Moon?

I DO REMEMBER IT!

Most of the times it makes me feel angry or mad...

Back then, we both knew... and when we forgot it, we came out and realized my mood was because of her...

Once it made me wish I were her... So I could see you when you were far, far away from here...

But you know what? Last Moon was quite different...

It made me remember you again... but now in a melancholic way...

All the sweet moments... My dreams that became true because of you...

How my life was when you were here... and even when you were not...

How important you are in my life... Even though we are no longer together...

I've just realized I miss you so badly...

Yeah.. I know...

...and yes, so do you...

2 comments:

Detrapo said...

Ay esa luna!

Anonymous said...

sii amo a sailor moon
jajaja xD bueno la caricatura
estaba nice, y hablaban mucho de la luna...
jeje naa, sii me encanta los primeros dias cuando esta iena, me inspira paz, asi toda bonitaaa, no se jaja xD
pero buenooo, nexxtt jaja xD
cuidate nos vemos mañanaa
szia
JosH